Car Rider Registration
Families are required to register for car tags to use our car rider line in the afternoon.
Car Rider Registration Form
Click below to access the MSD of Lawrence Township ELC & Elementary Family Handbook.
ELC & Elementary Handbook - English
The health of your child is important to us. The MSD of Lawrence Township recognizes that good health is essential to effective learning. Each of our schools is staffed with a registered nurse equipped to meet the needs of our students.
We are a very active PFA that supports Crestview's students, teachers, and staff. At our meetings, we plan activities that will benefit "our" children. Our focus is giving the students the "extras" of a good education, but we cannot do this alone! We need your help. Ways you can help: attend meetings, volunteer and attend activities, & offer ideas!
Our goal is to provide meaningful and community-building experiences and resources for Crestview with the goal of keeping the school a wonderful learning community. Things we do:
- Provide teachers with $100 each to purchase supplies and resources for their classroom.
- Host events such as Jammin' on the Lawn, Staff Appreciation Week, & the 6th Grade Pinewood Derby.
Pamela Vannoy, President
Sarah Holland, Vice President
Eboni Knott, Secretary
Jared Taketa, Treasurer
Ms. Boerner & Ms. Booth, Faculty Representatives
Become a PFA Volunteer
Our PFA runs on volunteer power; without it, many of the enriching programs the PFA sponsors would not exist. When you volunteer, you make a positive difference in your child’s learning environment and help build a stronger school community. You also meet other Crestview families, get to know teachers and administrators better, and have fun! There are no “members” and there are no “membership dues.” You are already a part of the PFA and we hope that you will participate in ways that work for you and your family.
Help Raise Money for Education
Simple ways to support Crestview with every dollar you spend.
Box Tops for Education
Download the Box Tops app and scan your grocery receipts to earn money from participating brands.
Sign in to smile.amazon.com, select Crestview Elementary Parent Faculty Association as your charitable organization to support. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by you.
Kroger Plus Card Community Rewards
Register your Kroger card at www.kroger.com. It's easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! To get started, sign up with your Plus Card below, and select Crestview Elementary Organization ID 10042. Once you're enrolled, you'll earn rewards every time you shop and use your Plus
Stay Connected with ParentSquare
MSD of Lawrence Township uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at anytime. Contact your child's school for more information about opting-out from our communications.
ParentSquare Overview for Parents
ParentSquare Overview in SPANISH
Download ParentSquare App
VISITATION OF SCHOOL
After the first two weeks of school, we welcome your prearranged visits in your child's classroom. Please contact your child's teacher to set up an appointment for a prearranged visit.
For your child's safety and education, we cannot allow family members/guardians to walk into the classroom unexpectedly or meet with the teacher without an appointment.
Family members/guardians who wish to eat lunch at school with their child(ren) MUST call the school office at (317) 964-4200 and make a reservation by 9 a.m. of the day they wish to visit. Background checks are not required for lunch visits, but the family member/guardian is only permitted to sit with the student at a designated visitor's lunch table. Lunch visitors must go to the cafeteria upon arrival and depart immediately at the end of the lunch period. Lunch visitors may either purchase a hot lunch from the cafeteria or bring a sack lunch from home. Please do not bring in food from a restaurant and please refrain from bringing large bills (greater than $5) to make cafeteria purchases as the cafeteria does not maintain large amounts of cash on hand for change.
All visitors must sign in at the office, present a valid ID, wear a visitor badge, and will be escorted to their destination.
Volunteers must pass a limited criminal background check, and may only be in the school for the agreed upon time to accomplish a task. Volunteers are not permitted to go to other parts of the school or participate in activities that are not part of the prearranged visitation plans. Visitors and volunteers may not discipline students on school grounds. If a visitor or volunteer sees a problem, they should notify the nearest school employee.
Thank you for your support in providing a safe environment for our children!
All visitors to school buildings are required to complete a SafeSolutions background check upon entry.
- All visitors must report to the school office to provide identification, sign in, and receive a visitor’s badge before entering the school.
- Visitors should not park in the bus lanes. Visitors are welcome for lunch, but a reservation must be made by 9 a.m. on the morning of the visit.
- Although classroom visits are encouraged, mutually agreed upon times must be coordinated between the teacher and the visitor.
- Volunteers should not use the visit as a time to meet or talk with the teacher about a student’s progress. The teacher must keep his/her attention focused on the entire class. Appointments should be scheduled for family / teacher conferences.
- Volunteers are welcomed and appreciated. A wide variety of opportunities are available at your child’s school. Please check with your child’s school or teacher to learn more about the volunteering opportunities.
- Volunteers are at school to complete a certain task within a predetermined time limit. Volunteers must only participate in what was arranged with the teacher or school.
- Volunteers who work with students will be required to complete and have an approved criminal history background check prior to working in the school.
Volunteer forms are accessible by clicking the links MSDLT Volunteer Forms in the Quick Links to the right.
*A NEW Volunteer from will need to be completed EVERY Year
If you have questions, please contact your child's school.