The vision of Crestview Elementary School is that all students will be prepared to pursue personal and societal goals productively in a changing environment. The goal of the Crestview School of Communication is to develop inquiring, articulate, and globally-linked young people who contribute to their school and local community.
Crestview believes that:
- People are responsible for their choices.
- An environment of high expectations results in higher achievement.
- Great communities are built on mutual respect and dignity for all people.
- Integrity is essential to creating and sustaining positive relationships.
- Embracing diversity contributes to the strength of a community.
- The pursuit of learning as a lifelong endeavor is essential to individual and organizational success.
- Cooperation and collaboration are essential to success.