The Indiana Department of Education wants is offering free online access to thousands of books through a partnership with myON Reader. Click here to watch the video clip to hear Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz highlight the Hoosier Family of Readers initiative!
- Handy Reading Strategies - Watch the video for "Handy" Reading Strategies to help your child with words he/she doesn't know.
- Hoosier Family of Readers - The Hoosier Family of Readers is an initiative to build a culture of readers in Indiana.
- Read Write Think - This is a great educational website with literacy resources for both parents and teachers.
- Read Works - Sign up for a free account and have access to reading passages and comprehension questions at your child’s reading level.
- Indianapolis Public Library Collection List - Visit this link on the Indianapolis Public Library site to see a compilation of award-winning book titles that are available at our local libraries in Marion County
- Math Is Fun - This website offers interactive online practice, tutorials and printable math activities for all elementary age students.
- Math Fact Café - Math fact café is a great site for accessing printable math practice pages. Several math skills are covered up through fifth grade.
- Math-Aids - This website covers numerous math skills with multiple variations of practice pages that can be printed for free.
- Puzzle Maker - Create word searches, crosswords, math squares, hidden messages and more!